The painful story of the businessman of Vadodara, all 6 people in the family drank poison due to debt, 3 died; Rs 500 he had even sold their daughter's bicycle
The painful story of the businessman of Vadodara, all 6 people in the family drank poison due to the debt
There was such a loss in business that six people of a family decided to die by drinking pesticides with cold drinks. Three died. The condition of the remaining three is critical. The case is of Vadodara in Gujarat. The head of the family had sold everything. He had last sold his moped and then his daughter's bicycle for 500 rupees to feed her.
All hopes were broken and then decided to die together on Wednesday. The dead include Narendra Soni (68), his 4-year-old grandson Parth and 17-year-old daughter Riya. Narendra's wife Deepti, son Bhavin and daughter-in-law Urvashi has been hospitalized in critical condition.
Family stuck in the morass of such debt
According to the story that came out, Narendra used to trade Soni Imitation Jewellery. For a few years there was a continuous loss, then started selling plastic goods. Then, if there was a loss, but the entire deposit capital in the business. In the last, took a loan of millions of rupees. The house had to be sold to pay its interest
Had taken a loan from neighbours as well
Neighbours said that Narendra Soni was the owner of the number 8 house in the first Swati Society. He sold the house to his acquaintance about a year ago and started living in a neighbouring house for rent. Out of the 25 lakh rupees received from selling the house, most of the amount was spent on paying interest.
There was little money left, which was going to cost from lockdown till now. He spent a few days borrowing from neighbours. Narendra's son Bhavin used to work in computer repairing, but did not earn enough to keep the family's expenses.